Tuesday, January 24, 2006

From the sublime to the painful

I have been in Seoul for a couple of days before I go to Thailand to meet Sasha. Yesterday I got a massage which I love of course (have I mentioned that before:) I tell you these Korean masseurs and masseuses are small in stature but have hands like vice grips!! Yesterday was no exception!! It was sublime but definitely there was pain to be had primarily because, as I was told, I was very tight. You would think that I would be relaxed since I am on vacation but .......not the case.

Anyway today I had a facial and I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO CRUSH MY SKULL!!! Now as I was lying there, freezing first of all until the heated bed heated up, thinking that I should tell her when I felt like my head was going to cave in but for some masochistic reason, I kept thinking 'Oh this must be good for me'. WHAT AM I NUTS?? I am sure she is very good at what she does with all her tapping, slappng and finger clapping but it just wasn't my cup of tea (green tea of course)!! I got out of there pretty fast.

Tomorrow I am booked in for a tanning session, pedicure and hairstyle. Then I take the airport limo (bus) to the airport to fly to Bangkok to meet Sasha. I talked to her today and we are both giddy with excitement. She is not in the best of health so I hope she gets better SOON. Not great to be flying when you are not well!!

I will try to update this blog as my Thailand travels unfold.

Later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home