Saturday, August 27, 2005

Finally in Yeonggwang

Hey Everyone:

Well I have finally arrived at my apartment in Yeonggwang. Have only been here 2 days so not too much time to explore yet. Hope to do some hiking today and tomorrow.

My apartment is 2 bedrooms with open living room/kitchen, bathroom (with tub - yeah!) and closed in balcony (that's where the washer is - no dryer - should be interesting in the winter!!).

Start at school Monday - Yeonggwang Girls' Middle School although don't think I will be teaching. I am actually supposed to be at Yeonggwang High School but they don't start back until September 1. I am supposed to have preparation time on Monday and Tuesday so we will see. Things have a way of changing here and we have been advised to "go with the Korean flow". Good advice I think!!

Today is Saturday, August 27, 2005.

That's it for now.

HB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home